Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I would first like to say THANK YOU for all that have served and are now serving for our country. I is an honor for me to say that I am very proud to be an American where we have so much freedom. I want to say Thank You to my grandfather for serving this great country and for surviving being a MIA during WWll.

I went out for a run this morning on the beach and got in 4 miles. I have not run much this week due to the mental anguish that I have been through. Every time I hit the floor, my mind started playing tricks on me. I got word last week that I was not sure if I was going to keep my job or not. I am still not sure what they are going to do with my hours if they are going to change them again or not. Any way enough of that cause I am on vacation in Panama Beach looking at the ocean.

When I went out this morning, I had to think really hard if I wanted to actually go or not. Well I went and got it over with.

YES, I GOT IT OVER WITH.

I don't like the sound of that. I am trying to get my mojo back into running. I hate the hot weather. I love running in the cold weather and not this sticky humid weather we have right now. Hopefully this will all pass and I can get back into the rhythm of things.

I hope I have not got you down during this wonderful holiday. Have a wonderful 4th of July and go celebrate.

2 comments:

Greg Friese said...

Tim,

Keep on running. A long run is a great way to cleanse the mind and body. I made it out for a long run myself this morning. Nice because it was cool and cloudy - I do my best to beat the heat.

Stefanie said...

Great job on the run... even if you weren't motivated! Thinking of you!