Monday, July 6, 2009

Packing up

I have had a wonderful week here in Panama City Beach. I had a chance this morning to end a great week by eating breakfast with my son on the balcony of the condo. We have played games, built sand castles, swam in the pools and eaten some great food.

I went out this morning for another 4 mile run and it was hot. It was 84 with 100 percent humidity. I had trouble breathing with snot flying everywhere. I have to get back into the routine of running more. I am just waiting on the cooler weather.

Well it is time to start packing for our road trip where tomorrow we leave from the West coast and head to the East coast of Fl and then to Savannah. It should take us about 7 hours but we are going to surprise Austin with a tour of the JCB plant. I called the PR of the plant and she is suppose to meet us and give Austin a wonderful surprise.

I will try and post some photos when I get home.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great job on the run. I had a snotty swim this morning so i feel your pain. Something about chlorine makes me sneeze.

Have fun on your mini trip!