Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Track worlouts

Last night I went to the track with all intentions of going on finding out what kind of possible time frame I could look at with a 2/1 pace. Well it worked ok for the first 3 miles. I kept an 11:30 pace and I think that was enough the break my sub 5 marathon that I am looking for. Now can I hold that pace the whole time. I hope so. I will find out in about 3 weeks.

I ran with Steve and it was good to see him back at the track running. We have all missed him while he is going through some hardships. I have found out before that sometimes you just have to get out and run and put everything on the back burner and sweat. Being able to get out and run gives you alot of time to think about everything and run off some emotions.

And that is what he did. For a while we were running paces in the 7:30's. I told him that I was not out there to run speed but I can't hold back from a challenge. Sometimes you just have to cut loose and have some fun.

No comments: