Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to training

I am feeling alot better today. I went back to work with a little soreness in my feet and left knee but it is nothing compared to what I have heard from others. I just found out that my running partner Amy is not going to run Disney with me due to her feet problems. I will now have another fan to cheer me on while I am running but most of all she can keep my wife company for me.
I am thinking of going to track workout tomorrow night so I can get out and losen up some of these tight muscles of mine. My shoulders are very tight right now. My toes are still hurting while I am having to drain the fluid off of my big toe on my right foot.
I will write back hopefully after a good night of SLOW track workouts.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm looking forward to being part of the cheering section!