Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Court day

Today I had to take off from work and serve on a jury trial. I have never had to do this before because normally any public safety officer normally gets out of jury duty. Well this was not the case for today. I got picked. Luckily it was a short case and only lasted half a day.

When we got through we took my son to see Santa and get some pictures made and then went to Ryan's for supper for an early carb load dinner for this weekend :) So much for my diet. Maybe by Monday I will have run off what I just got through eating. I have learned in the last couple of weeks on how to eat right ( 6 small meals a day ) and for the next couple of days I will get the weight right back off AGAIN.


Tomorrow I am going out for about 4 or 5 miles before going to another Christmas party with lots of good (Carb loading) food. I am trying to psych myself up for this weekend and get another 19 or 20 miler in for Disney that is about 3 weeks away. WooHoo!!!!!


See yall later and could someone pass me the Tums :)

No comments: