Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just when you think it's bad......

I would like to go on record as saying just when you think you have it bad, someone else has it worse than you. When your feet hurt, someone wishes they had feet. When you get mad at work, someone wishes they had a job. Do you get my point?????


As I was running yesterday with one of my friends that I will not mention their name, it was layed on to me that this individual has it worse than me. Normally I think about everything that is going on with my life and ponder how could it get worse. Well I was told last night that my life is a cake walk compared to others. This person is so right. We all need to be thankful for what we have and not try to be something or someone were are not. I am going to try and be myself and thankful for everything.


I know that this has nothing to do with running you might say but it does. When someone asked you to go running, you might think that this is going to be just another run like any other day. But in fact, someone might need to just let off some emotions or someone to talk to while running. I have found that this is some of the best ways to vent. Find a running partner and just go. Don't look at the watch for distance nor time. Just run and let it go.



We might have only gotten in about 3 or 4 miles of running, but it was the simple fact of having somewhere there to listen when needed.


Have a great day and I will be off to the track tonight for some track ( speed ) work.

No comments: