Friday, December 26, 2008

Disney might be off?????

That's right. You heard it hear first. I might not be able to run Disney. I am still upset and it hurts me to talk about it. I don't know what I am going to do about the whole situation. I will try to pull myself through this grueling time and discuss it.


I am had a great day at work and some friends of mine called me to see about going horse back riding with them to just go out and have fun in the woods. After we were going to camp out and roast marsh mellows and sit around the camp fire.


It has been a long time since I have been on a horse. But it did not take long before I remembered what to do. It was like riding a bicycle. Before long I was riding like the wind, jumping fences and looking like John Wayne.


And then it happened. I feel off the horse and got my shoes hung up in the stir ups. I was being dragged around like a rag doll. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. I thought I was going to die. But there in the distance was my hero. The store owner of Wal-Mart. He rushed over and unplugged the horse carousel before it did anymore damage to me. I was so thankful he got there when he did.


He even gave me my 50 cents back and told me that the ride was probably too much for me. Have a great weekend and don't always believe everything you read.

3 comments:

Steve-G said...

You A$$.....LOL

Amy said...

smartass...i didn't get sucka'ed on that one..i knew Disney wasn't off.

Stefanie said...

Too FUnny!!!


Thanks for the run this morning!!!