Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tuesday night track workout

I had to work late Tuesday night but I was able to get out and run for a little while during track workouts. The group was running 5-4-3-2-1 minutes then taking breaks in between. I got there during the start of the 4 min. run and had to catch up with the pack. It was more of a warm up for me cause I did not get time to stretch.

The three min. run went a little bit faster.

The two min run was a little more faster as I was able to stay with one of the fast runners for 1 1/2 min before calling it.


The the 1 min. sprint came and man, where did I get my power from. I was able to start near the front and pass everyone except for Troy and some other guy. I ran a 5:32 pace for almost a complete min. which was about somewhere between an 1/8 an 1/4 mile marker. I could not believe myself not could some of the other runners believe it also. I just wish I could keep up that speed for 26.2 miles.


Well it is really raining here pretty hard and I am not going to get a chance to run until Sunday so for now, have a good weekend and I will see ya later.

No comments: