Monday, April 20, 2009

Time to get back on track

First before I get started I would like to give a big shout out to a great friend of mine that completed a big task. Stef a.k.a. The Princess Runner completed her first triathlon this weekend. That is something that I have always wanted to do but have not attempted. Stef did and came away victorious. Congratulations to her for her accomplishment.

Myself, well I have not had a good week. I got word that my Uncle in Alabama died after receiving a bone marrow transplant and getting some kind of virus that the doctors could not beat. My family and I have been back and forth to Alabama and working on funeral preparation and paperwork. It put a toll on us and I am glad it is over for now.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Thanks for the super duper props!!!!!

Any chance I could get you to sign up for the rock N roll Man?