Monday, April 6, 2009

A day off

With the day of anticipation of possible snow, I took today off from running due to the cold weather. Normally I would love to get out and run in the cold but I have already transitioned to the warm weather. I fought with myself about running today until I got BAD news about my uncle in Alabama. He had a bone marrow transplant last Friday and yesterday took a turn for the worst. They have been calling all the doctors back in to see him. Please help me to pray for him and my dad who is sitting with him.

My RC told me that I could miss 2 days a week and today was 1 of them. I just could not bring myself to go run and had to go pick up my son at my mom's house. Normally my wife would do this but with her surgery, she is not allowed to drive yet. I am going to the track tomorrow night and doing some mile repeats and it is going to be cold.

Have a great day.

No comments: