Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A day with the doctor.

We are always hearing about runners having to go to the doctor. Well today is no different. I spent today at the doctor trying to figure out what I am allergic to. I had sensors up my nose, in my ears and on my eyes. I was told that my right ear and my left eye is swollen due to molds and dust.

I came home and told my wife that I was going to have to move so I could breathe.

She told me she was going to help me pack. Ha-Ha

Last night I was at the track and I could not breathe well. I was told not to take any medications since Saturday night for my test today. I had 132 injections in my arms today. It looked like I tried to hold down a porcupine while having a seizure. They took small doses of everything and shoved them under my skin and then laughed at me when I wanted to scratch.

The doc gave my some meds and advice and I cant wait to see if it works. I am running my first 10K this Sat for the first time in months. I went to the track last night to run 10 400 repeats at a 1:58 pace.

I nailed everyone of them and did a 1:39 on the last one. It felt great. I love this training.



P.S. please don't tell RC I said that.

No comments: