Friday, June 5, 2009

Saying goodbye

Saying goodbye is always a hard thing to do. And that is what we did last night. Leora (bka LL Cool J) is leaving us and heading back to California. That is where she is from and have been here for a couple of years. We celebrated last night by going to our favorite pizza place IVP for some great pizza and cold drinks. We gave her one of our running shirts with our track logo on it and a goodbye card. It was very sad for me to have to say goodbye to such a great friend.

Leora was there with me when I ran my first 20 mile training run while I was getting ready for my first marathon.

Leora was there for me when I entered in my first triathlon. She did the swim portion of the event for me and I had a blast.

Leora was such a person that was always standing out in a crowd by just being herself. She never left being upset, always having a smile on her face. It will be missed.


Leora, you will be missed but will always have a place here in you change your mind and want to come back HOME.

No comments: