Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taking it easy

I went out this morning to my normal Sunday run at the triangle. I got up about 1 1/2 hours prior to my run, ate my morning cereal and got dresses. Then I sat back down in my favorite chair and all my energy just feel out. I wanted to go back to bed but I did not. I went to the triangle.

When I showed up I was praying that no one would show up so I could go back home and go to sleep. But oh no, who of all people was standing right there but RC himself. Crap, there is no going home now. RC told me his wife was going to run today for the first time so he wanted me to pace her. He told me that I know that you are TURBO but you can slow it down this morning for her. I thought this would be ok but I could not keep going this morning. Well Robin, Mandy and myself headed out and Robin turned around at mile 2 getting 4 in. We continued to mile marker 3 and turned around. We started back when I told Mandy to go ahead cause I was not feelin good. My back was sore and my legs just did not feel like going any more. So it was off for a slow walk back to my truck.

On the way back I was passed by RC running back and I thought for sure I was going to be in trouble. He approached me and asked if everything was ok and I told him no and I was going to play it smart and walk back.

If you noticed on the right side of my post wall you will see that I joined Wellsphere blogger post. It is an organization of medical personnel who blog about everything. They responded to me and asked me to join them and I agreed. I was honored.

No comments: