Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy week

This is going to be one of those post that has really nothing to do about running. I have been busy last week trying to move everything out of my Uncle's house in Alabama and working at work in the HEAT! I really hate the hot weather and it has put a hamper on my running. It should not but it has and I am the first to admit to it. RC is not going to be happy but I have to do things that take priority over everything.

For those of you that did not know, my uncle passed away a couple of weeks ago and left me in charge of the estate and paperwork. I have going back and forth to Alabama just about every other weekend. This weekend we finally got everything out of the house and the weekend of the 4th, we are going to go paint it and try and get it on the market to sale.

I just found out the my work hours have changed from 6:30 to 4:30 to now 7:30 to 5:30. I got mad at first but then I got to thinking. It has been hot while trying run in the afternoon so now I will have time to get up at my normal time in the morning and run at 5:15. That should give me ample time to run and get ready for work. Then we I get off, I will have time for the family.

PERFECT

Now NO more excuses.

No comments: