Thursday, August 6, 2009

Man I am tired

Week recap: Monday 1 1/2 mile practice run with my friend who is trying meet qualifying times
Tuesday 6 mile KILLER track workout and swimming afterwards
Wednesday 19 mile bike ride with my friends
Thursday 3.1 Tempo run in the 90 plus degree heat and missed my race
PR by only 45 seconds

Tomorrow I am taking a break to get prepared for Saturdays Jim Herrin 10K road race. I hope to be able to write back and have news of a new PR of something in the 58 range.

I found out today that I am going to join our Wellness Center so that I will have a place to train on running, weights and a pool. YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Congrats on joining the Wellness Center!!!!!

If you would get into the water long enough you would find it is not scary!! ;)