Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snickers marathon 2009

I can know add a new PR to my record to day from Snickers of about 5:04 I think. I will have to check the official results when they come in cause I messed up my watch and forgot to put it into interval mode and just regular time. I figured it out about 3 minutes into the race and had to restart it.

I knocked off about 4 minutes off my time but missed my big goal of a sub 5 by about 4 minutes. It was so HOT today. At the start, it was about 50 with allot of fog to keep us cool. At mile 13.1, BAM, the sun came out with an attitude. I was on track for a 4:45 up until mile 18 when I had to back down and let every else go on. I had a great day today and got a chance to meet allot of new friends from the MM group and see some new MM.

A more in depth report will come in a couple of days so that I have time to think about everything I am going to write about.

Until then, keep running for your dreams.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Like I said before, I am proud of you. You totally rocked today's race. Kenny and I were cheering from Florida.

H said...

Hey official results are up on Active.com if you search :)

Good job!