Friday, March 27, 2009

At St. Joesph's hospital

Well today is the day. We have waited for nearly 4 and 1/2 years for this surgery. Days, weeks, months and years of pain and God willing it will be gone today. This has been a long road with many crossroads, turns and stand-still congestion.
We arrived at the waiting area this morning after staying at the motel next door. We got here at 05:15a.m. to wait in the waiting area until 05:45 and then it was off to the Pre-op area. Mandie then got a chance to change into some SEXY hospital clothes :-) and wait some more. At 06:40 we left the pre-op area and I kissed her goodbye.
It was around 0705 when the front lobby opened up and I was able to receive a pager to notify me of any incoming messages from the staff or friends/family. It is nice because you don't have to stay in one place the whole time. Everyone here is so friendly. I am trying to find the special pot of coffee that everyone is drinking out of so I can be a happy person too.
Well it is off to grab some breakfast and then sit back and wait for some great news. Until I know something, have a great Friday and God bless.

No comments: