Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Sundays

There is only 1 good thing about a rainy Sunday and that is to get caught up on things. I did not want to go run in the rain and possible worsen my ankle so I decided to get caught up on the computer.

I just got through putting my mileage in on Breaking the tape and then sending it in to Elizabeth Jones so that she can keep up with our yearly mileage. So far I am on track for my 800+ miles for this year. I am fixing to take so time off in 2 weeks when my wife has back surgery. Then I am coming back with fire.

I talked to a friend of mine and he said yes to helping me as a coach. I want to be able to break a 4:45 marathon, a 55 min 10K and a 26 5K. I am going to throw these goals at him and see if it is possible to make this happen before the end of the year. Well miracles happen every day. LOL

Well for now it is back to the ice on the foot and watching TV. I hope this week I can get some longer distance in and faster times.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey those were my goals for year end, and I'm already doing them so be prepared to meet those goals alot faster than you initially anticipated!! :)