Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting back to running



I took this week off to recover from Snickers and I am ready to run now. I am still having some small issues with my foot but I need to run. I wanted to go today but the weather is going to keep me from going. Maybe tomorrow. I have but 7 months to prepare for my next marathon. I want the next one to be my next PR with a sub 5 time.




I know I posted some new expected times I want to break but unless I put them out in the open, it is kind of hard to push myself. I figured if I put it out in the open, then people could ask me how it is going so that I would have to train harder. And that is what is on my mind.




My wife is going to have back surgery next weekend and I am going to take some time off and help her recover and get back to a normal life again. If you can say anything I do is normal? LOL








I just got some more photos from Snickers and thought I would pass them along. Thanks to Peach Sports.com for taking them for me. I you need some great photographers for any work, give them a call.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture at the finish Tim. I especially like how they have your lead foot going over the sensor with the time over your head.