Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick of being sick

While, I am sitting here on the computer wishing I was out running I am still being plagued with this nasty sinus problem. I think looking back I did not take enough vitamins through my training for my maniac status and now I am paying the price.

I am trying to get over this so I can get ready for Snickers. It is only 6 weeks away and I am doing the half marathon. I dropped back to the HM so that I can see if I have a chance to PR. I am shooting to break a 2:18 and then I will see how and what I need to do to get ready for Country Music Marathon in April.

I am taking today off and hopefully going to go out tomorrow and this weekend for some low mileage runs. I want to see how I can run without stopping for walk breaks on a half marathon. I have done it before but I want to see how my body has changed from doing it the Galloway style.

Until then, bottoms up on the NyQuil bottle :o)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I have loved the nyquil bottle on may occasions. get well!