Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday night track

Man, last night was a brutal workout. I left feeling so tired. I was able to walk 1/2 mile and still crawl back to my truck when I was finished.

I am still recovering from Disney and trying to get over a sore ankle. It is feeling much better and I don't wont to injure it any more that I already have. I in it for the full marathon this Saturday at the Aviation in Warner Robins.

Deb had asked if I wanted to join her in a pace group and I said yes. She told me she was going out with a 1:1 to start out with and would increase to a 2:1 when they got warmed up. I think this sounds great. I want to be able to finish with a smile on my face and not any more injuries.

It is going to be about 17 degrees when the race starts which will be the coldest race I have ever done. I am still not sure what I am going to wear. I still have a couple of days to think about it.

No comments: