Sunday, January 31, 2010

New shoes

On my last trip to our local running store, Run Fit Sports, I looked at getting some more shoes. I have tried all week to get over there. I had my gift certificates in my hand and I was like a kid at Christmas wanting to spend them.

While I was there, Chad had asked me to try some different shoes this time. He had me walk down the floor with no shoes on and told me that I did not need to be in the 2150's anymore. He told me that my arch had changed from the weight loss and more miles that I have put on last year. I have been battling issues with sore muscles across my big toe and top of my foot. Chad explained to me that the two shoes have different flex points on the shoes and that could be my problem.

I HOPE THIS FIXES MY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My feet have been hurting for a while and I could not figure out what the problem was or why it would not go away. I will find out soon as I am going to run my next marathon in 3 weeks. I hope that we get some good weather this week so I can get so miles logged into my new shoes.

Well hopefully my next post will be of some good news of foot relief. Have a great week.

No comments: