Saturday, January 30, 2010

Under construction

I have taken this week off from running to let my legs and body rest. I have been putting in alot of miles over the last couple of weeks. I am now 1/2 way through my bucket list of 6 marathons in 6 months. I thought this was going to alot easier than I thought but boy was I wrong.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but I am just hoping it is not a train and I am in a tunnel. I don't know why I start to think like this when I take time off from running. If I go at least 3 times a week, I am ok. I guess I just need to run in order to keep my mind straight.

Well since I have not been running, I have had time to think about how I can change up my blog page and make it friendlier. I would like to put pictures and logos of stores that have helped me and continue to help. Over the next several days, I will be adding different things that hopefully will add some enlightenment to my site.

Until then, have a great day.

No comments: