Sunday, January 3, 2010

A cold run

As I am getting ready to go out for my last long run before the Aviation Marathon, I am pondering the cold conditions. I know that I need to get out there and prepare for the race, I just saw that the temps are not going to get out of the 30's today. BBBBBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I have not had a good week with my weight loss. I am still trying to recover from the holidays from where I put the weight back on. I have not been going to the Wellness Center in the mornings before work. I have no-one to blame except for myself. I need, no I have to go in the mornings to get my sweat on before work to kick in the metabolism. I have seen that it works for me but I have been a slacker here lately.

NO MORE!!!!!

It is time to start out the new year right. I have broken records from last year and will post them soon when I get a chance to look back and compare the year in review. Until then, I am getting dressed for a cold run.

No comments: