Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YEAH.......

I finally got a chance to get back out and try my new shoes. I went to the Wellness Center and got on the treadmill so that I could change up the speed and incline to test them. The final answer is ...............



They passed!!!!!!!

I love my new Asics 3010's. They are great! I did not have the traditional pain across the top of my foot nor the pain around my big toe. They are super comfortable. I am so glad that I went back to Run Fit and got my feet checked again. I think I have been in the wrong shoes lately. I hope this fixes my problem. I will know after the 26.2 with Donna in 18 days.

Until later, have a great pain-free run......

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Woo hoo for new shoes. I bought two more pair of the same kind. Yippie for Asics Kayano!