Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm back and ......

I am not happy. I am back from my Jacksonville trip from the 26.2 with Donna marathon. As you know I was wanting to break my 5 hour demon. Well, the idiot is still on the loose. I was not able to break this lingering mark that is hoovering above my head. I was on track until mile 20 and then I feel off the band wagon. My finish time was 5:36 and some change. I will try and post a recap of the race in the next couple of days while I am in the recovering stage right now.

Snicker Marathon in Albany Ga in 2 weeks. I need to hurry up and rest so that I can get back out there again. Until then, have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think that your finishing time is amazing. Great job and see you in two weeks!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I'm remembering right, Snickers is where you usually run pretty damn close to sub-5.

Good luck next weekend.