Friday, September 18, 2009

Please pass me the trash can

In less than 24 hours, I hope to report back that I completed my first TRI. I went out on Wednesday night and swam my last open water swim. I was able to complete a complete 400M with no stopping. I was able to complete it in just under 13 minutes. This is a huge hurdle for me to get behind me. Now I know that I am able to do it.

Right now my stomach is in knots. The only thing I can think about is tomorrow. I was in a minor wreck this week and I don't even wan to think about being sore. I just want to play in my mind exactly what i am suppose to do tomorrow. I have everything ready to go. When I get home tonight, Mandie told me that I need to lay everything out and simulate a transition to make sure I have everything.

This is why I love her soooooooo much. With everything she has going on in her life, she is able to still think of things to help with me. This is going to be a great weekend. I will able to call myself a Triathloner and it is going to be Mandie's birthday. I cant wait until my next post so until then have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I hear Mandie has stock in BIOFREEZE... Use it!

Tim, ou are going to do amazing this weekend. I am so proud of the time and effort you have put into this. Lets have a blast!