Sunday, May 24, 2009

A great week

This past week I moved up my training a little more. I moved into Phase II and found out it is harder. My body was a little sore after taking on more training but it will be worth it when it is over.

Sunday-long day of 8 miles
Monday-easy run of 40 min
Tuesday-track workout of 4x800's
Wednesday-OFF
Thursday-40 min of MP in the rain
Friday-OFF
Saturday-easy 30 min in Alabama

This has been my longest week since I started. I had to go back to Alabama this weekend to handle more paperwork dealing with the passing of my uncle. He left me the executor of his will and the estate and it is hard. I have never had to deal with this kind of paperwork before. I have found out that I HATE dealing with the IRS. Those people really need to find some kind of relief point before they just explode.

I got home late last night so I decided to take today off and REST. I have been trying to replant a tomato plant that I brought home from my uncle's house. I have a cactus that we brought back from Texas and I have been working on it also. I should have gotten up this morning and gotten my last run out of the way but I needed the sleep. I slept on and the went back and got a 3 hour nap. It was great.

Tomorrow will be a choice of long run, MP or an easy run. I will decide when I get off from work. I guess if I get off work early I will go ahead and get my long run out of the way. It will be hotter but that is the consequences that I will have to deal with while I was sleeping this morning.


Remember tomorrow is Memorial Day and we need to take time to say Thank You to all of our veterans. Thank You

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I am proud of you and your progress. Keep up the great work!!!