Monday, December 14, 2009

My foot hurts

After taking today off from yesterday's 20 miler, my left foot is still somewhat sore. I think it is a flare up of the PF which I have had troulble with before. It feels like a knife through the top of my foot. A day or two of rest and ice and it will be fine.

I forgot also when I go out on my long runs to check my toenails. Once again like at Chickamauga, I went out and did not trim my toenails. I know that this might sound nasty but if it helps at least one person I will be happy. Keep them trim and short. When I got home and took off my shoes, I had a blood stain that covered my 3 little toes. It was from 1 small little spot that I did not trim. OUCH but it is fixed now.

4 weeks to go and training is looking good. Have a great day....

No comments: