Saturday, December 19, 2009

My bucket list

I have been going over things that I was able to do in the past year and I was happy to be able to break PR's in my 5 and 10K's with the help of the POD coach, members and friends of the MTRC. I will always be happy for that but for some reason I feel not content.

I have decided to put out my bucket list for 2010. I have done 2 of my marathons that I went out to finish. They were Chickamauga and Bartram Forrest Trial Marathon. I now have 5 more that I want to do before the end of April.

Aviation Marathon WRAFB Jan 16
Mercedes Marathons Feb 14
26.2 with Donna Feb 21
Snickers Marathon Mar ????
Country Music Marathon April 24?

Augusta 70.3 Sept. 27?

I wanted to go ahead now and post this to see if there is anyone out there who might be willing to join me in some or all of these races. I would love some company along the way because it truly goes along way.

No comments: