Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all

A special Happy Thanksgiving to all whom read this site. You must have nothing else to do :)


Thanks to Steve for pushing me last night during our track workout. We were running ratio runs until the end of workout when we looked at Dave finishing up and said "Let's get em". We ran our last lap at a 6.00 mile pace. WOW. I could not believe that I was able to keep up with them. It was fun in a crazy kind of way.


Well no more running until Saturday. The Bartram 50K is my next run. This will be my first attempt at an ultra-marathon :) :) I still can't believe that I am going to do this. Amy said she is going to show up somewhere around my 3rd lap so that she can join in and help me finish. I will need all the help I can get from everyone. Hopefully I will be able to give a race update on Sunday and let everyone know what happens. Until then, Happy Thanksgiving and remember to pray a little prayer for everything you do have and have had in the past.

No comments: