Monday, January 24, 2011

Where is the warm weather?

I like to have some cold weather here in the south but enough already. I am ready for some warmer temps. I want to get out and run but when you have so many clothes to stay warm and not get wind burn, it is ridiculous.

I am going to run the 26.2 with Donna Marathon next month and I am looking forward to the warmer temps. I realized this weekend that we spend too much time wondering about the future and that is one thing that I am going to try and not do anymore. I am just saying that I am ready for some changes in the temps.

It makes me mad that I don't go out and run but I go inside the Wellness Center and run on the warm concrete track. I guess if you have to do something, you might as well be happy.

Well for now, have a wonderful day and put all worries behind.

No comments: