Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snickers report

Chip time 5:10:34

I am happy with this time. I wanted to try and break 5 hours for the first time but most of all I wanted to finish with a smile on my face. I did that and was glad I did. I told myself to start off slow so that I would have some energy left at the end. I was glad I did.

I got a chance to run with Karen and it was going to be here first marathon. She was so strong keeping us on track with our 2:1 ratio. She kept me on track until the end.

More to come later but for now it is time to get back into bed and rest the legs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Kat said...

A 5:10 Marathon is an amazing accomplishment. Be Proud, and you definately deserve to have a smile on your face.

Anonymous said...

So close! I'm with you on finishing happy rather than quickly. Glad you enjoyed it, and congrats on another marathon in the books.