Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last week before Chick

I have not been running much lately. I have been working on letting my body heal up and take a rest. I am looking at a long winter schedule with at least 6 marathons between now and April. I have been looking back over the last year of running and I have seen some good thing and some bad things. I want to make some changes and better myself and hopefully help someone else in the process.

I have been spending alot of time of my bike lately and I love it. I love to cross train in different sports so that things don't get into a rut. I hate it when I start to get back into a training schedule and it seems that things are going on a traditional schedule. I like to live life with a change.

Looking back I have made some bad changes in my running routine. I am going to get back into running and remember why I did it and that is for my health. I have so much to look forward to in the future and I want to be able to be there to see it.

I have not trained properly for the Chick marathon but I know I will be able to finish. I am going to run Galloway style but I am not sure what ratio I am going to do. This is going to be my first marathon that I do Galloway style so I am kind of curious how it is going to be at the end. I am not nervous about finishing but how I am going to feel the next day. Normally it would take me several days after a marathon before I even thought about running again. Well I have a 50K race coming up in 3 weeks so I need to continue running and not take a break after Chick.

No comments: