Sunday, November 29, 2009

In responce to my encryptic message...

I have been told that I left yall in suspense at one of my latest blogs. If I did, I apologize. I was watching TV and trying to write and think at the same time and it was not working.

For the last couple of months, I have not been running alot. I had fallen to the non-running bug. I started to feel sorry for myself. I was thinking I could not get any faster than I was. I thought I could not loose anymore weight. I thought I was going to be stuck in a life time rut.
Well, not anymore. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself. It is time to get off my lazy @ss and do something about it. Yes, I ran 2 marathons in the last 2 weeks but that is not enough. It is time to start doing a scheduled, maintained workout that I am able to see results on a weekly basis. I guess this is what I get for watching The Biggest Loser every week.

Four years ago, I had the opportunity to join in a biggest loser program locally at one of our hospital. We put $20.oo each in and got measured with our weight and body fat. We had 3 months to loose what ever we could. Well to make this short after 3 months of doing Atkins, I was able to lose 51 pounds. Since then, I have put back on about 15 pounds. It is like a yo-yo with a pound here and there going and coming.

Well no more. I have seen the awesome effects that my friends Kenny and Stef have made with their weight lose and activities and I am jealous. I applauded them for what they have done. I hope, no I mean WANT to be there in a couple of months.

Once again I am sorry for leaving you on a limb and not explaining myself. I just want to get back in exercise, diet and weight lost. Until then, have a great week. I will publish every week my weight gain/lost so that I will have to hold myself accountable for my actions.

No comments: