Friday, November 13, 2009

Heading out to go have fun

Yes I said it, I am going to have fun. I have been missing just going out to run and have fun. I put so much into running and forgot to have fun with it. Well no more. I am not going to push myself to a breaking point. I have about 6 marathons that I am going to do between now and April and I am going to run them with the intention of mental and physical health to be the most important victory in the races.

Oh did I mention that a friend of mine called me and asked if I would run a 50 mile race with her in Florida in Feb. and the crazy thing about it is, I might do it. I have a marathon the next weekend in Jacksonville but I think I might be just crazy enough to try it out.

That is why I became a Marathon Maniac. #1317


Next post should be a post race report.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I am excited to have the old Tim back!!! See you tonight!

R. Andrew Strickland said...

Beware Deb the 50-mile pusher. :-) It was good to see you before the race today, Tim.