Sunday, November 27, 2011

A New Direction

After finishing my last marathon in Savannah, I am getting tired of the same training over and over. There is only so much of meeting early in the mornings over and over before you just need a change. I am training right now for The Goofy Challenge and then Snickers Marathon in March but then...........lets change.

I hope you are sitting down for this but the challenge is on. I am thinking of signing up for the Augusta Half-Ironman. YES I SAID IT! I know Steve I was not going to say it but there it is. It is on the table. I am going to start training and working on my swimming and if it gets better and stronger, well then I will sign up.

For now I will continue to finish my marathons and stop at #20. Then it is time to try and grow some gills and fins.

No comments: