Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I finally went

I have been having a problem with some pain in my right foot. When I get up in the morning, it feels like a knife is being stuck in it. Usually after about a couple of minutes it goes away. So far it has not plauged me with my running. It hurts at first but then goes away. I have thought about going to the doctor to get some xrays done but I was afraid of getting bad news and being sidelinded from sports. So I did not go for a while. Well I finally broke down and went and got the xrays.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO BROKEN BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to figure out what is wrong. The doctor told me to try Advil twice a day for 10 days and see if that helps. I hope so cause it is racking my brain. So for now, I am still running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like plantar fascitis to me. I would advise you to take some time off running and massage the soles of your foot. That should help.