Friday, April 15, 2011

Starting over again

Well it is that time again. It is time to pick a marathon and go for it. We are starting our new Galloway program tomorrow. Our goal race is going to be the Rock N Roll Savannah Marathon in November. I have gotten a lot of rest this last couple of weeks. I have just completed 5 marathons in 5 consecutive months. My goal was to do 6 in 6 months again but some things have changed and I am not going to be able to complete it again. I hope everyone comes back again and I know that we are gaining a new runner to our group. Normally I would say that I am going to go for another sub 5 race but for this one I am going to change. Our goal for this one is going to be 4:45 or less. Yes thats right. I have put it our there and I am going for it. For now I am going to get some rest and get ready for tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

ted w said...

very cool blog i enjoyed reading it .. keep up the good posts

ted @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6OlG0Hf5CE

Stacey Lang said...

That's pretty cool to join a marathon. On the other hand, you need not worry when you feel you're going to faint because there will be always paramedics around to rescue you. On the other hand, for those who want to land a job of a Paramedic or Ambulance Technician you can't go wrong with this kind of medical field. It is often a demanding and at the same
time rewarding career. In fact, a paramedic can now earn up to £26,500 once they have completed their training with service managers earning up to £38,000. Isn't that inviting and rewarding for those who want to become a

paramedic
?